Secrets of Asherah Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: ARGH! WHERE DO I SELL ALL THESE SHORT SWORDS?  (Read 242 times)

Asherah

• Administrator
    • View Profile
ARGH! WHERE DO I SELL ALL THESE SHORT SWORDS?
« on: January 20, 2014, 12:12:09 PM »

Also "ARGH! The buyback prices on these items STINK!!! What's WRONG with you PEOPLE! What kind of IDIOT set these prices!!!!"

If you don't like the buyback prices for goods, GOOD! Get a store and sell items for whatever prices you want. This encourages inter-player trade. It's more fun that way.

Everybody says this is a community game and the best part about the game is the community. So BE a part of the community. Take responsibility.

BUT you say, "I can't AFFORD a store! I can't possibly give you money because...

I'm not 18
I don't have paypal
I don't have a credit card
I live under a rock and I don't even have an internet connection
I NEVER give money to games!"

(Yet many of you have TOTALLY AWESOME characters on other games that you HAD to pay for.)

There are OTHER ways to get any donation item.  Here's one. IF you introduce other people to the game, teach them to play, get them in your guild (obviously you have to start a guild) and mentor them until they get to Arthos, we will give you $10 in merchandise.  It usually takes us an hour or so to orient a new player. If you do that for us, it's worth $10.00 to us not to have to do it. They MUST be a different person than you and they must be on a different IP. During that time they can't get banned for any infraction of the rules.

Another way is to win a contest where we give away merchandise. The problem is we really can't have contests until we have more players. So, once again, bring in more players.

If you can think of other ideas, let me know!